FWS-CenterLine [Old Ver.]
The Flexible Wavelength Selector utilizes TwinFilm™ technology to deliver the tunable wavelength filtering characteristics of a grating monochromator together with the circular aperture imaging capabilities of a bandpass filter.
The Flexible Wavelength Selector (FWS) CenterLine is a manually tunable filter that features two knurled knob – one for adjusting the center wavelength with a fixed bandwidth of around 16 nm and one for compensating the beam direction offset.
*Note : For the optimal performance of Wavelength Selectors, the incident light should be collimated.
/ Key Product Advantages
- Broad wavelength tuning
- Fixed bandwidth (FWHM ~ 16 nm)
- Circular uniform aperture
- Compact optomechanical device
- High (10-6) out of band rejection
/ Optical Specifications
- Transmission: > 75% (in proportion to the input light power / FWHM > 10 nm)
- Wavelength tuning range: ~ 100 nm
- FWHM: 2 - 16 nm
- Out-of-band blocking : OD 6 (0.0001 % Transmission)
- Cut-on transition width: 2 - 3 % (from blocking to transmission)
- Cut-off transition width: 2 - 3 % (from transmission to blocking)
/ General Specifications
- Dimensions: 40 mm x 58 mm x 40 mm
- Aperture size: 10 mm
Center Wavelength Adjustable
The center wavelength is adjustable to any value ranging between 395 - 900 nm. (FWHM : 15 nm (nominal))
Simple Manual Adjustment
Separate knobs enable independent manual setting of both the center wavelength and the transmission bandwidth. (Gear 1:1)
Simple integration into microscopes, telescopes, cameras, light sources and other common photonic instruments.
High Out-of-band Rejection
High (10-6) out of band rejection avoids unwanted spectral leakage
and associated background noise typical of liquid crystal based filtering systems.