FWS-High Resolution [Old Ver.]
The Flexible Wavelength Selector utilizes TwinFilm™ technology to deliver the tunable wavelength filtering characteristics of a grating monochromator together with the circular aperture imaging capabilities of a bandpass filter.
The Flexible Wavelength Selector (FWS) High Resolution is a manually tunable filter that provides smooth and precise manual adjustment; both the center wavelength and bandwidth are independently set with two multi-rotation manual dials for maximum resolution. An internal compensator maintains output alignment.
*Note : For the optimal performance of Wavelength Selectors, the incident light should be collimated.
/ Key Product Advantages
- Broad wavelength tuning
- Precise bandwidth adjustment (FWHM 2 - 16 nm)
- Circular uniform aperture
- High (10-6) out of band rejection
- Compact (40 x 76 x 50 mm)
/ Optical Specfications
- Transmission: > 75% (in proportion to the input light power / FWHM > 10 nm)
- Wavelength tuning range: ~ 100 nm
- FWHM: 2 - 16 nm
- Out-of-band blocking : OD 6 (0.0001 % Transmission)
- Cut-on transition width: 2 - 3 % (from blocking to transmission)
- Cut-off transition width: 2 - 3 % (from transmission to blocking)
/ General Specifications
- Dimensions: 40 mm x 76 mm x 50 mm
- Aperture size : 10 mm
Bandwidth and Wavelength
You can choose the transmission bandwidth and wavelength anywhere in the informed range.
Precise Manual Adjustment
Separate multi-rotation dials enable precise manual adjustment of both the center wavelength and the transmission bandwidth.
Simple integration into microscopes, telescopes, cameras, light sources and other common photonic instruments.
High Out-of-band Rejection
High (10-6) out of band rejection avoids unwanted spectral leakage
and associated background noise typical of liquid crystal based filtering systems.