FWS-High Resolution [Original Ver.]
The Flexible Wavelength Selector utilizes TwinFilm™ technology to deliver the tunable wavelength filtering characteristics of a grating monochromator together with the circular aperture imaging capabilities of a bandpass filter.
The Flexible Wavelength Selector (FWS) High Resolution is a manually tunable filter that provides smooth and precise manual adjustment; both the center wavelength and bandwidth are independently set with two multi-rotation manual dials for maximum resolution. An internal compensator maintains output alignment.
*Note : For the optimal performance of Wavelength Selectors, the incident light should be collimated.
/ Key Product Advantages
- Broad wavelength tuning
- Precise bandwidth adjustment (FWHM 2 – 16 nm)
- Circular uniform aperture
- High (106) out of band extinction
- Compact (40 x 76 x 50 mm)
/ Optical Specfications
- Transmission: > 75%
- Wavelength Tuning Range: -100 nm
- FWHM: 2 nm - 16 nm
- Extinction Coefficient: ODavg> 6 (275 nm - 925 nm)
- Cut-on Transition Width: 2% - 3% (from blocking to transmission)
- Cut-off Transition Width: 2% - 3% (from transmission to blocking)
/ General Specifications
- Dimensions: 40 mm x 76 mm x 50 mm
- Aperture Size : 10 mm
Bandwidth and Wavelength
You can choose the transmission bandwidth and wavelength anywhere in the informed range.
Precise Manual Adjustment
Separate multi-rotation dials enable precise manual adjustment of both the center wavelength and the transmission bandwidth.
Simple integration into microscopes, telescopes, cameras, light sources and other common photonic instruments.
High Out-of-band Extinction
High (106) out of band extinction avoids unwanted spectral leakage
and associated background noise typical of liquid crystal based filtering systems.