FWS-Mono [Old Ver.]
The Flexible Wavelength Selector Mono (FWS-Mono) is a tunable filter which utilizes TwinFilm™ technology to provide a simple software control (scanning or setting) of the center wavelength and the bandwidth via a USB connector. The bandwidth can be adjusted from around 3 to 15 nm (nominal) also depending on the specific model(spectral range).
FWS-Mono is compatible with any type of broadband lamps or supercontinuum sources. Accessories are available here. For more information about compatibility please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FWS-Mono can also be used to convert a commercial fluorescence microscope into a hyperspectral imaging microscope. For more details click here.
*Note : For the optimal performance of Wavelength Selectors, the incident light should be collimated.
/ Key Product Advantages
- Fast software-controlled wavelength tuning
- Software bandwidth adjustment (FWHM 3 - 15 nm, nominal)
- Circular aperture (10 mm)
- High (10-6) out of band rejection
- Compact size
/ Optical Specifications
- Transmission: > 75% (in proportion to the input light power / FWHM > 10 nm)
- Total product range (nominal): 358 - 892 nm
- Center wavelength accuracy: ± 0.5 nm
- FWHM accuracy: ± 0.5 nm
- Out-of-band blocking : OD 6 (0.0001 % Transmission)
- Minumum step size of center wavelength: 0.5 nm
- Minimum step size of bandwidth: 1 nm
- Wavelength switching speed (nominal): 70 - 200 ms
/ General Specifications
- Dimensions: 48 x 92 x 64 mm
- Aperture size: 10 mm
- Input power: 12 V, 2A
- Data interface: USB 2.0
Broadband Wavelength and Adjustable Bandwidth
Wavelength becomes tunable in the broadband range and the transmission bandwidth becomes adjustable.
Applications with Various Light Sources
- NKT, LEUKOS, YSL Supercontinuum lasers
- Energetiq, ISTEQ Laser-Driven Light Source
- LED, Xenon and other lamp types
High Out-of-band Rejection
High (10-6) out-of-band rejection avoids unwanted spectral leakage and
associated background noise typical of liquid crystal-based filtering systems.
Simple Software Control
Simple and Easy control of the center wavelength and the transmission bandwidth with the automated software.
Custom wavelength scanning, setting and stepping are supported.